Thanksgiving

Did you know that In 1621 the Plymouth colonists from England and the Wampanoags (Native Americans) had a big feast that is now represented as Thanksgiving? Obviously they didn’t know that Thanksgiving was going to be a huge day that we will celebrate in 2023. But it wasn’t until 1863 that Thanksgiving was represented as a national holiday. Thanksgiving now represents sitting on a big table with friends and family to eat a big meal with turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and everything else you can think of.

https://www.history.com/topics/thanksgiving/history-of-thanksgiving#:~:text=In%201621%2C%20the%20Plymouth%20colonists,by%20individual%20colonies%20and%20states.

Made by me

I am most thankful for…

• Family
  • My dog
  • Friends
  • My house
  • My education 
  • Food
  • Games
  • Sports
  • Nature
  • Opportunities
  • Clothing
  • Clean Water

This year for Thanks Giving I was in Bermuda so we didn’t have a super big celebration. But it was so fun I was with my cousins and grandparent on my moms side.  On ThanksGiving day we had a meal with the hole hotel and it was SEVEN corses. But it was super yummy and fun! Just wanted to tell you Bermuda is an island in the Atlantic Ocean. Hope you had a fun Thanks Giving too!